It is very important to show your partner what you like by telling him or showing him by taking his hands and placing them where they make you feel good. He may very nervous if it is his first time so go slow, his penis may not respond at first. Patience, gentleness, and understanding are required.
Losing your virginity may hurt but with the right touch and the right partner, you should be able to take his penis into your body without pain.
- Use a commercial lubricant like KY Jelly if you feel the need
- Have him take his time to press his fingers into you, opening you up slowly.
- Tell him when it feels good and when it hurts.
The position you use depends on many factors, mainly what feels comfortable for the both of you. Choose what is best for you singulair over the counter. Just go slow and take your time.
- Some women prefer to have sex the first time being on top where they can control the initial penetration.
- Others want to be on the bottom and give their lovers that control.
The first time do not worry whether you orgasm together or orgasm at all. All will improve with practice and patience.
Some women do not orgasm during intercourse and may need to be masturbated or have oral sex to orgasm.
Just enjoy yourself.