- Most women need firm pressure to the front of the vagina, quick rhythm and friction to have a G-Spot orgasm.
- The bladder should be emptied before lovemaking as some women get a feeling to urinate when the G-Spot is first stimulated.
- The woman may ejaculate a small amount of white or clear fluid when she has an orgasm after the G-Spot is stimulated which is similar to the liquid in the prostate gland.
- Smooth, round beads can be placed in the fingertips of the gloves to provide more intense sensations when the hand is inserted into the vagina.
- The book “The Good Vibrations Guide: The G-Spot” by Cathy Winks might be helpful here.
G-Spot Techniques On Men
Many of the g-spot techniques work in a similar fashion on men when performed anally. The Prostate Gland in males is situated about 5cm/2 inches up the rectum towards the front of the body. The stimulation of the Prostate Gland can cause and intensify orgasms.
How To Do
Stimulate the prostate gland with the fingers a few inches inside the anus by pressing towards the penis.
The prostate gland feels like a little dome and men enjoy it being palpated.
Try “The Good Vibrations Guide: The G-Spot” for more how-to information