How To Do
- Rear-entry/doggy position is best during intercourse to stimulate the G-Spot as the penis presses against the front wall of the vagina, particularly with the man on top and a pillow beneath hips.
- To directly stimulate the G-spot lay your partner on her back and kneel between her legs using the thumb of your other hand to gently stimulate her clitoris. At the same slowly insert two fingers as far as is possible and comfortable into the vagina and rub against the bottom of the vaginal opening, pressing upward with the tips of your fingers until you are touching her G-Spot. Move your fingers from side to side exerting pressure upwards. If the fingers are pointed more sharply upwards you can rock forwards and back in a circular motion with consistent, firm pressure along the entire length of the vaginal walls.
- Thrust your hand in and out simulating a penis intercourse style then exert pressure upwards when withdrawing so that the G-spot is involved.
- The woman’s pleasure is increased if you lick your partners clitoris and stimulate her G-Spot at the same time.
Another method is:
The woman lies on her belly with her legs spread apart and her hips slightly raised.
Insert your fingers with your palm down, into her vagina and explore the front wall.
The woman moves her pelvis to make contact with your fingers.
When the woman becomes very aroused, slip the other hand under her abdomen above her pubic hairs and slowly press.
While stimulating the G-spot you can use your other hand to:
- hold her tenderly
- run your hands over her body
- touch and squeeze her breasts and nipples
- run your fingers through or grab her hair
- hold her hands above her head
- massage or penetrate the anus (always use a lubricated latex glove)
Your partner can:
- suck your fingers
- run her fingers through or grab your hair
- touch and squeeze your breasts and nipples